Translate

Saturday 18 August 2012

PINTEREST impact

"I challenge you to attempt any research with Pinterest!"

That was the challenge and I took it up. Not surprisingly the subject matter I chose was Pinterest itself. I spent around 4 hours total and have the following to leave you with;

1. It was faster than any other platform I have attempted research on to date.
2. There is absolutely loads of useful information stuck behind many of the "Banner" type statements.
3. It is great fun, we are naturally programmed to respond to visual input, it works!
4. If you or your company are not on it......GET ON IT!
5. A finance site has a Pinterest pin board for fashion, there are only 12 images on the board and there are over 7000 followers of the board. Make sense? No! But it happened.
6. Research using Pinterest as the "search engine" was quick and fun.
7. If you do business over the internet, even if its bookkeeping, get your business onto Pinterest and place images of people doing books! Do not forget to embed info and link it to your other pages.
8. Pinterest is potent, that is the lasting impression.

I am not often impressed but I must jump on the bandwagon here and advise you to take some time out and spend it on Pinterest. Do not ignore it

AL

No comments:

Post a Comment